We’re Hiring! We are seeking to recruit a Commercial/Corporate to join the Privilege team.
||Commercial/Corporate Contracts Manager
||Head of Legal
Summary of the role:
Are you a Commercial/Corporate Contract Manager with experience of mergers and acquisitions, company/commercial law as well as drafting and negotiating contractual and working documents in the renewable energy sector, preferably Anaerobic Digestion (AD) Plants?
We are an innovative, well-established and rapidly growing, fun, collaborative and sociable company specialising in the development, funding and running of AD Plants throughout the UK. As we expand, we are looking for an experienced Corporate/Commercial professional who can assist with mergers and acquisitions, have a good understanding of company law, and who would be able to draft and negotiate first class clear, concise and appropriately balanced contractual and working documents that will deliver business – focused solutions and appropriately manage risks.
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Assist in the end to end management of mergers and acquisitions – from drafting documents through to their negotiation; the creation, lodging and updating of securities and advising the business – ensuring the process is seamless, efficient and accords with business needs;
- Identify and create post-deal documentation (including project summaries, security and contract trackers and reports) and processes (CP/CS identification and timetabling, security reviews, updates and releases) to allow for an efficient handover to other members of the wider business;
- Identify any areas for improvement in relation to current deal processes and ways of working;
- Provide regular and bespoke reports to the Head of Legal, the Exec and other stakeholders in respect of legal and contractual lessons learned: putting processes in place to similar issues arising in the future.
Skills, Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience required:
- 3 – 5 years PQE, or equivalent in experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- good working knowledge of mergers/acquisition, company and commercial law in B2B finance and/or renewable energy sectors
- experienced in creating the relevant suite of contractual and working document templates and negotiating small, medium and multi-million pound contracts and contract variations in the B2B finance and renewable energy sectors;
- has experience and/or knowledge of, or the creativity and drive to create and implement post execution efficient processes and procedures, providing advice to ensure that all contractual obligations, must do’s/can do’s are adhered to by both parties;
- is able to manage multiple workstreams, prioritise, work well under pressure and to tight, and at times moving, deadlines, having a flexible and adaptable approach to work; able to work with and enjoy challenges;
- proactive, collaborative, friendly team player, building a rapport and developing effective relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, external advisers and third parties.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time as business needs demand.
If you think you are the right person to join Privilege in this role please send your CV to email@example.com