An exciting new role is available at Privilege Finance. Join our successful team as a Business Support Administrator!
The Business Support Administrator will provide support to the business and the various teams within the organisation, ensuring tasks are completed with accuracy, of high quality and in a timely manner.
This exciting, varied role will involve working in a team, completing various administrative duties to a high standard whilst meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
The Business Support Administrator will also be responsible for the following:
- Minute taking and recording of hand-written notes on to the CRM system
- Assisting with document and meeting preparation
- Coordinate the effective day to day tasks of the team, including the executive team
- Prompt provision of diary management including the Executive team
- Event management
- Provision of prompt, courteous and professional telephone and reception duties at all times
- Act as the first point of contact to all visitors, meeting and greeting in a professional manner
To be a considered for this Business Support Administration position you will have experience using CRM systems (preferable Salesforce) and be competent using Microsoft packages.
You will have excellent customer focus to understand customer needs and expectations delivering to their requirements both internally and externally, the ability to work alone and with initiative to multitask and be willing to embrace change and challenge processes to improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of the company.
You will also have the ability to self-manage workloads and priorities as well as working under pressure.
If you have previous experience within a similar role and are extremely organised with above qualities, we would love to hear from you.
This Business Support Administrator role, is a Full-Time position. On offer is a competitive salary between £20,000-£22,000 per annum (depending on experience). Other company benefits are 25 days leave per year plus BHs. 5% employer pension contribution and PerkBox.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.