Company & Financial Compliance Information
Privilege Project Finance Limited provides funding for businesses only and we do not provide financial advice.
Credit is subject to status, satisfactory conclusion of due diligence, affordability and credit checks.
If you are unsure as to whether any of our products and services are suitable for you and your business, please seek independent professional financial advice.
Privilege Project Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – Number 730519. Privilege Project Finance Ltd – Company Registered no. 04323959. Data Protection Register Number Z7995991. The company is registered at 4th Floor 36 Spital Square, London, E1 6DY. Privilege Project Finance Ltd aims to ensure that any use of its name or statutory status is clear, fair and not misleading.
Privilege Asset Finance Ltd (FCA Number 758021) is an appointed representative of Privilege Project Finance Ltd (FCA Number 730519) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Privilege Project Finance Ltd Company Reg No 04323959. Data Protection Register Number Z7995991 Privilege Asset Finance Ltd Company Reg no 09908524. Data Protection Register Number ZA168944 Both companies are registered at 4th Floor 36 Spital Square, London, E1 6DY. Privilege Asset Finance Ltd aims to ensure that any use of its name or statutory status is clear, fair and not misleading.
‘Privilege Finance’ is used as a trading name and Privilege Finance is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority nor is it an Appointed Representative.
As a responsible lender we are committed to applying the FCA’s principle of Treating Customers Fairly in all areas of our business activities to achieve the following outcomes:
- Our customers can be confident that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture;
- Our products and services are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly;
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale;
- Where our customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances;
- Our customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard;
- Our customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change a product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Privilege Project Finance Limited’s Principles for business are:
- Conducting business with integrity
- Conducting business with due skill, care and diligence
- Taking reasonable care to organise and control business affairs responsibly and effectively, with adequate risk management systems
- Maintaining adequate financial resources
- Observing proper standards of market conduct
- Paying due regard to the interests of its customers and treating them fairly
- Paying due regard to the information needs of its customers & communicating information to them in a way which is clear, fair and not misleading
- Managing conflicts of interest fairly, both between itself and its customers and between a customer and another client
- Taking reasonable care to ensure the suitability of its advice and discretionary decisions for any customer who is entitled to rely upon its judgement
- Arranging adequate protection for customers’ projects when it is responsible for them
- Dealing with our regulators in an open and co-operative way, and appropriate disclosure to the FCA of anything relating to the firm of which the FCA would reasonably expect notice.